Tourists who have visited the beautiful city of the United Arab Emirates – Dubai for the first time, will be able to appreciate the bike ride, which allows them to fully appreciate the beauty of this modern metropolis.
If you book a carbon cycle rent Dubai, you will be able to:
- to see a lot of stunning panoramas, not only the natural attractions of the city, but also its trendy areas;
- ride a bike with children in specially designated areas of the city.
Bicycle rental in Dubai has a number of undeniable advantages:
- You will be delivered the rented vehicle to any convenient place, regardless of its location. If you wish, you can pick it up yourself.
- A wide range of bicycles for every taste and budget. The Dubai bike park has all models of this transport, adapted to any height of the client.
- The bicycle park independently carries out maintenance of the vehicle after the delivery by the previous tenant.
- To rent a bike in Dubai, you just need to show your ID.
The rental office is open seven days a week from 9.00 to 06.00. To avoid penalty fees, use the rented transport carefully.
Models of bikes rented by bike park in Dubai
A bicycle rental company cares about its customers. For them, the most favorable and comfortable rental conditions are provided.
She is the holder of a large number of two-wheeled vehicles and conducts a technical inspection in a timely manner, in order to avoid unexpected breakdown of the bicycle and injury to the client.
The main principle of the rental point is reliability, manifested by:
- in a wide range;
- timely technical inspection and maintenance;
- free provision of accessories when renting a bike. Knee pads and child seat available upon request. Helmet, lock and flashlight are mandatory.
Here you can rent two-wheeled vehicles for both adults and children. The range for an adult audience is amazingly diverse: mountain bikes, road bikes, city bikes and even electric bikes and scooters.
Tourists located near the center of Dubai can take a bike ride to Nad Al Sheba Park. Next to it is the Meydan Hippodrome, where you can, in between skiing, admire the beautiful thoroughbred horses.